The World According To Nick: Micheal Phelps

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Micheal Phelps

Micheal Phelps should get a free pass. The dude won more Olympic Gold Metals than anyone ever. So what if he hit the hippy lettuce at a party? The guy deserves to kick back and smokc a bowl if he wants to. Now, I am not in any way endorsing the use of marajauana, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. I have never personally in my 30 years of life put my lips to the mouth of a bong, so I have no idea what the cheeba does to you, but I think it's not as bad as Big Brother (Big Government) makes it out to be. Phelps is a relatively young man, and as I have experienced in my life, young men make lots of mistakes. Lots. This is one of those mistakes. Sure, it will cost him a few million in endorsement deals, but the cops should leave him be. I think we would all be in a better place if the government worried more about giving us back our hard earned tax dollars than going after a young man exploring all that is offered at frat parties. I promise that Fringe blog is coming...I'm just waiting for Fox Mulder to make a cameo on the show before I tell you it is a complete rip-off of the X-Files.

No comments: