The World According To Nick: That Beanbag Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

That Beanbag Blog

Well, today Colin (my son), got his first bean bag chair. His Grandpa got it for him at Garden Ridge in Lousville, KY. Colin has had his eye on a bean bag chair since Chirstmas, when he discovered one at his cousin Ryan's house. The bean bag chair is black, so it can be moved from room to room without much of a color clash. He was able to break it in a little bit tonight, and I am sure he will use it to the best of his ability for many years to come. This is a pretty boring blog post, but I just wanted to keep the ball rolling, and this is the best I could come up with. At least Colin is happy. Faithful blog follower, you should definitely head out to your nearest bean bag chair retailer and pick up your own bean bag chair. Tune in next time, when I will discuss the finer points of JJ Abrams newest creation - FRINGE.

No comments: