The World According To Nick: Disney Pin Trading

Monday, January 19, 2009

Disney Pin Trading

I have officially thrown my hat into the Walt Disney World Pin Trading Community. I bought 4 different pins off eBay the other day, and they are really nice. I got a few Wilderness Lodge pins, and a D-Ticket pin from Disneyland. The coolest pin I have ever seen by far is the pin depicting Walt Disney's personal letterhead from 1922. I don't really plan to collect a great deal of these pins, I just saw a great deal on the ones I bought and couldn't pass them by. I will most likely stick to what I know, and just collect ones pertaining to The Wilderness Lodge, Pop Century, The Animal Kingdom, and any rare or really cool looking ones that tickle my fancy. On the plus side, purchasing these pins off eBay is much cheaper than shilling out 8.95 in the parks, so I will keep an eye pealed on the internet. I'll be sure to keep you informed of my WDW pin purchases, check back here early and often.

No comments: